I went on a Walking Meetup a few weeks ago and networked with Thomas Viccars. He introduced his different coffee business to me in this way:
In discussing the introduction of RainTree’s automated coffee service a potential client offered up some of the issues (pet peeves) he/she wanted to see resolved:
- Tired of going into the kitchen only to find an empty pot;
- Tired of finding an empty pot with burnt coffee in the bottom because someone took the last cup and didn’t turn off the burner (never mind making a new pot)
- Tired of messing with coffee grounds
- Tired of finding coffee grounds in your cup
- Tired of drinking coffee that is too strong/weak because the person who made the last pot didn’t know how to make coffee
- Tired of drinking old coffee in the afternoon.
All of these issues are resolved by making use of RainTree’s coffee service as our automated barista is always ready to make a freshly brewed coffee or specialty drink – it never complains as long as you have remembered to fill its bins – and the coffee being served is always of the same high quality on a consistent basis. Its job is to provide high quality coffee servings, that is its sole function, rather than being a side task not included in its job description.
If you want to see what this kind of coffee machine looks like click here.
So what do you think about this idea?
If you like it or are curious how it could work for you contact me Bob Gagnon 604 356 2528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org